Great Moments in Facebook History: August 19, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 19th, 2016:
- What happened to all the Sour Patch parents?
- Early to bed, Early to rise, Makes a man healthy, wealthy and without any friends with good after-hours stories.
- Calm down,,, the rhythm is not going to get you.
- Pay attention, 007,,, This might look's like an ordinary suitcase but, if you push this button,, a handle comes out and you can wheel it."
- DOG: I think that job interview went well! *looks in mirror and sees ear was inside-out the whole time* Son of a