Great Moments in Facebook History: July 29, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 29, 2015:
- If your name exceeds four syllables, I’m gonna just call you “hey.”
- Mall kiosk employees are basically human pop up ads.
- It's what's on the inside that counts, and other things ugly people say.
- Don't call each other BAE and act all surprised when that relationship doesn't go anywhere.
- I don't remember how the saying goes, but I think it's Rum before Whiskey, before Vodka, = Heart Palpitations.
- Saying "I'm offended" is basically telling the world you can't control your own emotions so everyone else should do it for you.
- Excuse me while I go slip into something more alcohol.