Great Moments in Facebook History: June 29th, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 29th, 2016:
- Ever been so juiced you started speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne?
- Trying to convince myself peanut M&M's and red wine is an acceptable snack because together, they have the same ingredients as trail-mix.
- A Dog Calls 911: 911: What's the emergency? Dog: My owner threw a ball but I can’t find it 911: Did you check his hand? Dog: Of course I checked his han—DANGIT!!!!!
- Brexit could be followed by Grexit, Departugal, Italeave, Czechout, Oustria, Finish, Slovakout, Latervia, Byegium. Only Remania will stay.
- So, does screaming at my son in Chuck E. Cheese because he won't share his game tokens with me make me an evil person? Hahaaa! Just kidding! I have no clue whose kid this is...