Great Moments in Facebook History: November 14, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, November 14th, 2016:
- Life tip: if someone comes out of a bathroom sweating, do not go in that bathroom.
- Me: But God, where did the second set of footprints go?.. God: That's when you were dating that psycho. I wasn't sticking around for that.
- Damn drive through person looked me right in the beard and gave me one napkin. The mustache alone needs at least three. Thanks to that beardist bastard I look like I’ve been eating from a trough.
- My nine-year-old cousin, Jenna, bought a present for herself. She wrapped it and put it under tree. It was addressed “To: Jenna, From: Jenna.” When she opened it, she smiled and said: “That really was Jenna-rous of me.” True meaning of Christmas, right there.
- The recipe said "prick with a fork,",,,, but enough about me.