JT’s Top 5 Reasons To Loathe The FALL Season
A lot of people can't understand how I can live in Michigan and not care for the FALL season. "The air is cooler and the leaves are so pretty and how can you not love pumpkin spice donuts?" I'll hear over and over. Pumpkin Spice...bah humbug.
I guess my problem is I'm such a warm weather guy that the FALL season reminds me we're at Summers end and quite frankly, that saddens me. I like wearing tanks and flip flops and the cool air always reminds me that I'll be in a coat and boots before I know it.
Besides my penchant for warmer weather here are my Top 5 reasons to loath the FALL season in Michigan.
5) Trying to figure out if I should call it "fall" or "autumn" causes me to have massive seizures.
4) Walking into any department store reminds me that there are only 92 more days to do my Christmas shopping.
3) I have to pretend to love everybody's ugly-ass sweater.
2) While watching football, my girlfriend goes out looking at the fall foliage with that male friend of hers who pretends to be gay so he can cup her breasts and say, "I'm so jealous!" (Just me?)
and finally...the number one reason I loathe the FALL season....
1) Fall means Saturdays out in the yard, raking leaves and making awkward small talk with the obnoxious neighbors I secretly loathe.
Thank you I'm here all week...don't forget to tip your bartenders and waitresses.
I don't know, maybe you can talk me into liking the change of season. Tell me what you like or dislike about the Fall/Autumn season, I would appreciate your input. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to move the sex swing back inside before it gets buried in leaves.