Kalamazoo’s 54th Annual Maple Sugar Festival
For the 54th year in a row, the Kalamazoo Nature Center invites you to their annual Maple Sugar Festival March 9th and 10th. Enjoy real maple syrup on delicious, fluffy pancakes. Warm up with a cup of maple-flavored coffee. It's all things syrup for a whole weekend. Learn all about the Michigan maple sugar bush along the guided tour, visit the DeLano Homestead and learn how important maple sugaring was to the economy of Michigan since colonial times, enjoy horse-drawn wagon rides, live demonstrations by blacksmiths and other artists, all while surrounded by the beauty of the Kalamazoo Nature Center. Members get in free to this event, otherwise admission is $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, $3 for children - under 3-years-old get in free.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Kalamazoo Nature Center
- When: March 9th and 10th - 9am to 5pm
- Cost: $7/adults, $6/seniors, $3/children - under 3 FREE!
- Additional fees apply to food, rides, and vendors
- Click here for more information