New Comedy at Civic – Ripcord Opens Friday
The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre's Carver Center Studio Series is all about bringing new, innovative, and avant garde works to our fair hamlet. One such work opens this Friday. It's Ripcord, a comedy about two elderly women and their never-ending game of one-upmanship. Abby has always enjoyed having her quiet, sunny, upper floor room in the Briston Place Senior Living Facility to herself, and her grouchy temperament does well to keep people at bay and roommates packing. That is until Marilyn arrives. Her chipper nature and enthusiastic attitude only serves to fuel Abby's cantankerous demeanor, and a seemingly harmless bet builds to comic proportions.
The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre would like patrons to know that adult language is used in this production, and therefore would be best for audiences 12 and up.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Kalamazoo Civic Theatre's Carver Studio
- When: Friday, March 22nd through Sunday March 31st
- Fridays and Saturdays - 7:30pm
- Sundays - 2:00pm
- Friday, March 29th - American Sign Language Interpreted Performance
- Seating: General Admission
- Cost: $10
- Click here to purchase tickets online
- Call the Box Office at 269-343-1313