Things To Do in Kalamazoo: Weekend of February 7-9
Dueling pianos, Amish crafts, adult theater and family-friendly storytelling: Discover Kalamazoo has some ideas to make it a remarkable weekend.
Friday, Feb 17 | 8 pm
- Just like back in the day at Monaco Bay, pianists go head-to-head for some musical fireworks.
- Two internationally acclaimed pianists with distinctly different performance techniques offer up a unique concert experience.
- Tickets: $35-45
Friday, Feb 7- Sunday, Feb 16 | Various performances
Gimore Theatre Complex, Western Michigan University
- While an unfaithful husband is traveling the world, he learns of his wife's untimely death. After he returns home to London, she reappears and tries to lure back her husband by learning the "art of lewdness."
- It's so naughty you have to be at least 15 to get in.
- Tickets: $20
Friday, Feb 7- Sunday, Feb 23 | Various performances
Farmer's Alley Theatre
- From the writer of NBC's This Is Us, The Cake is a savory dramedy that is smart, balanced and will leave the audience feeling moved and enlightened.
- Adult subject matter and language: Ages 15+
- Tickets: $15- 32
Friday, Feb 7 | 5-8 pm
Saturday, Feb 8 | 10 am-5 pm
Kalamazoo Valley Museum
- Two days of world-renowned professional storytellers who will capture your hearts and take you on a journey.
- This year's theme includes family stories growing from one generation to the next.
Kalamazoo County Expo Center
9 am- 6 pm Sat, Feb 8 | 10 am- 5pm Sun, Feb 9
- For the first time in 2020, Shipshewana on the Road returns to the Kalamazoo County Expo Center offering handcrafted Amish furniture, gifts, specialty foods and more.
- Admission: $5
Event info provided by Greg Ayres of Discover Kalamazoo, where they have many more ideas on fun things to do in Kalamazoo 365 days a year.