Brite Eyes Brewing Company Now Open in Kalamazoo (Beer Coming Soon)
For those who spend 50% of their lives wondering if it's too late to drink coffee, and the other 50% wondering if it's too early to drink alcohol, Brite Eyes Brewing Co. has your answer.
After a very impatient wait (on my part), Brite Eyes finally opened its doors on Friday. The area's newest brewery is located at 1156 S. Burdick St. (at the intersection of South Burdick Street and Crosstown Parkway), just south of downtown Kalamazoo.
According to Brite Eyes' Facebook page, the brewery isn't yet serving beer — instead, it's currently offering some breakfast items, sandwiches, salad, soups and coffee drinks. While there is no beer yet, Brite Eyes co-owner Brian Pierce told MLive they likely will be serving beer by the September Art Hop (Friday, Sept. 4). The brewery's current soft open hours are Monday through Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Congratulations to the owners Brian and Shelby Pierce! You can expect to see me soon.
ABOUT BRITE EYES:
- WHAT: Brite Eyes Brewing Co. opened Friday, Aug. 7
- HOURS: Monday through Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- WHERE: 1156 S. Burdick St., Kalamazoo, MI
- BEER: Brite Eyes isn't yet serving beer, but it likely will be offering beer by the September Art Hop (Friday, Sept. 4).
- MENU: Brite Eyes is offering some breakfast items, sandwiches, salad, soups and coffee drinks.