Great Moments in Facebook History: April 17, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, April 17, 2015:
- “Does anyone know if the air from a fan can blow away the particles from wireless signal? Having trouble in my room.”
- Tommy Lee Jones always looks like his son just told him he wants to ride unicycles professionally.
- Saw an older gentleman in full bike leathers, with daffodils tucked behind his ears. Day has been made.
- Do the people inside mascot costumes also smile when they have their photos taken?
- We’ve been through a lot together and all of it was your fault.
- The only honest people in the world are small children and drunk me.
- For all the ladies who didn’t get a goodnight text… go to bed, Ugly.