Great Moments in Facebook History: April 20, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, April 20, 2015:
- No matter which path you choose, there will always be some a**hole in front of you trying to make a left.
- If everybody was consistently as determined as they are when they carry all groceries in one trip, this world would be in a better place.
- I’m pretty sure my dogs only sit in the window and watch me leave so they know when it is safe to sit on the couch.
- "I ran a half marathon" sounds so much better than "I quit halfway through a marathon".
- I do all of my ironing in the dryer.
- "I'll see you in hell" should be followed with "and I won't even stop to say hi". Otherwise you're just making plans with someone you hate.