Great Moments in Facebook History: April 24, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, April 24th, 2015:
- Sometimes I feel like a loser for spending so much time on Facebook. Then I remember there are people out there who comment on Pornhub videos.
- 7 years ago to this day, I swallowed my gum and broke a mirror, so as you might imagine, this is a pretty big day for me.
- A bee will knowingly risk its own life just to cause you a little pain. I can totally relate to that feeling.
- 5 out of 6 people enjoy playing Russian roulette.
- If we’re in a situation where I am the “voice of reason,” then we are in a very, very bad situation.