Great Moments in Facebook History: April 27, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, April 27, 2015:
- In heaven, the Cheez-Its are salted on both sides.
- I see London. I see France. I have a map of Europe.
- The thing about voicemails is don’t.
- I can’t even imagine the self-control it takes to work at a bubble wrap factory.
- I didn't want to grow up; I just wanted to be able to reach for the cookies.
- If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.
- Fred Astaire because Fred a like a what he sees.