Great Moments in Facebook History: August 12, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 12, 2015:
- When I go running, I usually meet new people..... like paramedics.
- I changed Siri to a male voice, and now I can't get directions and most of the answers are wrong.
- It's all fun and games until your picture is up at all the McDonalds drive thrus in your county.
- People would better know what to expect if Tinder made you show your Driver's License photo!
- …so they're growing their own vegetables on an International Space Station that cost billions of dollars and it's still cheaper than Whole Foods.
- Robert D (local): I have my own place, whose space is mine alone, and only those I care for may infringe upon it. And Charter. Only those I care for, or Charter, may infringe upon it. Unless I order food. Only those I care for, or Charter, or those delivering food may infringe upon it, and emergency personnel! ... Let me try this again.