Great Moments in Facebook History: July 13, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, July 13, 2015:
- How do you find Will Smith in the snow? Search for the fresh prints.
- Donald Trump is that uncle that nobody invited to the family barbecue but he showed up drunk anyway and started making racist comments.
- "Maybe if I tilt my head to the side I can understand English" –dogs
- "I ran a half marathon" sounds so much better than "I quit halfway through a marathon"
- My 5 year-old is making a book titled "Things That Are Dumb" and he drew a pair of pants on the cover.
(Found on Status Stalker)