Great Moments in Facebook History: July 8, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 8, 2015:
- (Carol Z) Someone needs to tell white men, they can have flip flops, or they can have motorcycles. They cannot have both.
- I will say this of squirrels, they seize the effing day.
- Living faster than the speed of regret.
- I gave my cat a middle name today, so she knows when she is really in trouble.
- Ben Hooper: #ineedfeminismbecause I'm tired of hearing the phrase "man bun." Just call it a bun, people. #equality
- Life tip: if someone comes out of a bathroom sweating, do not go in that bathroom.
- When in doubt, listen to David Bowie. In 1968, Bowie was a gay, ginger, bonk-eyed, snaggle-toothed freak walking around south London in a dress, being shouted at by thugs. Four years later, he was still exactly that, but everyone else wanted to be like him, too. If David Bowie can make being David Bowie cool, you can make bing you cool. Plus, unlike David Bowie, you get to listen to David Bowie for inspiration. So you’re one up on him, really. You’re already one ahead of David Bowie.