Great Moments in Facebook History: June 12, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 12, 2015:
- Look at the size of your liver compared to your heart. You are designed to drink more and care less.
- Sometime when I lean in and look interested in what you're saying, I'm actually just farting.
- If a vegan does crossfit, which do they talk about first?
- I can't imagine a better slogan for a glasses company than, "Buy our glasses if you ever want to see your children again."
- Birth control pills are like cute little advent calendars for a really terrible holiday.
- Ben Hooper: When you hear the adjective "milky," you just know you aren't going to like the noun.