Great Moments in Facebook History: June 13, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 13th, 2016:
- Some of these fools use money to attract women but then turn around and call those women gold-diggers. Its common knowledge that when you go fishing, you catch fish not a zebra.
- The best part of being almost 50 is how any physical activity makes you feel 90 for a couple of days.
- Honestly in 56 years, I've never seen anyone fall because of a banana peel.
- The problem with this generation boils down to: Their cartoons suck.
- FRIEND: What is that smell?.. ME: My new Axe spray. Earl Grey Tea, and Yorkshire Pudding.... Friend: *gag* why?... ME: Chicks dig English Axe scents.