Great Moments in Facebook History: June 15, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, June 15, 2015:
- Men everywhere should appreciate Starbucks' attempt to brainwash women into believing that grande means medium.
- My moral compass must run on solar power because it never seems to work after dark.
- When someone calls you argumentative, there is literally no good way to respond
- Apparently juice cleanses don’t involve mimosas…
- Work isn’t so bad if you think of your salary as how many tacos you earn per hour.
- Never mistake asthma for passion.
- If you’re having a bad day, just remember someone from your hometown is still trying to become a rapper.