Great Moments in Facebook History: June 26, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 17, 2015:
- Age is irrelevant. Ask me how many sunsets I've seen, hearts I've loved, trips I've taken, or concerts I've been to. That's how old I am.
- Facebook asks what I’m thinking. Twitter asks what I’m doing. Foursquare asks where I am. The internet has turned into a crazy girlfriend.
- Judging by Bristol Palin's second unwed pregnancy, it appears that abstinence lecture tours are a great way to get laid.
- Oh, you're a ceiling fan? Name three ceilings.
- Everything I know about history I learned from watching Forrest Gump.
- All's not lost my friends. It won't be long til people realize Selfie Sticks also make wonderful lightning rods......