Great Moments in Facebook History: May 20, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 20, 2015:
- One of the benefits of eating healthier is that you never have to ask questions like, "Who ate my kale?"
- Sometimes I look around and really feel like Darwin let me down.
- When I’m at a restaurant I like to ask the waiter, “What’s your most frequently photographed entree?
- If an officer asks “do you know why I pulled you over?” “Because it’s the only way to get girls to talk to you” is a bad answer, apparently.
- It’s 2015. Why cant you unselect a floor in an elevator yet?
- Apparently putting Alka-Seltzer in my mouth while getting baptized and pretending I’m being possessed by the devil is not funny.
- Billion dollar idea. A smoke detector that shuts off when you yell "I'm just cooking!"