Great Moments in Facebook History: May 27, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, May 27, 2015:
- I want to deactivate my facebook, but I know I would be proud of myself and want to announce it to everyone… on facebook.
- Thanks for nothing autocorrect, I'm never gonna get chicks being a "homeless romantic."
- My co workers put cookies on my desk, like they're leaving a sacrifice for an angry god.
- Sometimes, I don't know how I'm going to get through the day. Then I remember: I have beers waiting for me at home. I can do this for them.
- Like a good neighbor State Farm and I haven't ever spoken.
- Ben Hooper: Whenever someone assumes I like "The Big Bang Theory" I feel like I gain insight into what black people feel like when someone assumes they like Tyler Perry movies.