Michigan Stores That Do and Do Not Require Face Masks
With the mask mandates in Michigan being changed, some stores still require masks.
As of Saturday morning, (May 15th, 2021,) Michiganders that are fully vaccinated can ditch the face masks in most indoor and outdoor situations. However, local communities and other businesses can still keep a mask rule in effect.
What is the latest from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services?
Here are a few updates to the MDHHS Gatherings and Mask Order:
- Outdoors: Masks are no longer required no matter what a person's vaccination status.
- Michiganders that are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Michiganders that are not fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask until the broad indoor mask mandate expires on July 1st.
Which stores in Michigan are still requiring masks?
- Whole Foods
- Home Depot
- Rite Aid
- Apple Stores
- Great Clips
- Old Navy
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree
- Panera Bread
- Somerset Collection (not including stores)
Which stores in Michigan do not require masks?
- Sam's Club
- Comerica Park
- Trader Joe's
- BJ's Wholesale Club
- Jolly Pumpkin
- Twelve Oaks Mall (not including stores)
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets (not including stores)
Keep in mind, some of these stores may vary by location.
No matter what you do, where you go, or what you believe, the best thing you can do in any situation is...DON'T BE A D*CK! I don't care what you believe or what side of the fence you are on. Everyone deserves respect even if they don't agree with you!
Source: Click On Detroit
See Striking Photos of the Tourism Industry During COVID-19