Nordic Fire Festival in Charlotte Heats Up Your February
Feasting and fighting. If that's your bag, then you have to check out the Michigan Nordic Fire Festival in Charlotte February 22nd through the 24th. What began as a celebration of winter, fire, family, and fun in 2016 has grown year after year, and you're invited to make this the biggest Fire Festival to date. Throw a spear. Drink a mead. Watch a reenactment. Everyone is welcome to enjoy the festivities. Vendors will be on site, and if you have a special talent you'd like to display, submit an application to be an entertainer. Tickets are between $8.00 and $25.00, and can be purchased by clicking here. Period dress is strongly encouraged.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Charlotte Michigan's Lincoln Park (620 W. Shepherd Street, Charlotte, MI 48813)
- When: February 22nd through 24th
- $8.00 - 1 day individual
- $10.00 - Weekend individual
- $20.00 - Family Day Pass
- $25.00 - Family Weekend Pass
- Children under 5 years old are FREE!
- (Mead Hall is $5 cover, you must be 21+)
- Period dress optional
Get more information on all things Nordic Fire Festival here.