S.A.F.E. Place Annual Celebrity Server Dinner and Auction
S.A.F.E. Place is giving you an opportunity to give back to the Battle Creek community with the 14th Annual S.A.F.E. Place Celebrity Server Dinner and Auction, Friday, April 26th at Firekeepers Casino Hotel Event Center. Come early for a cocktail reception followed by an exceptional dinner, dancing with music provided by Bobby Holley and The Motown Band, and auction - including a trip to Punta Cana!
S.A.F.E. Place's mission is to provide safety for victims of domestic violence and their families. If you are facing barriers due to gender, income, sexual identify, race, or other issues, S.A.F.E. Place is there to support and empower you. The programs they offer are voluntary and absolutely free. That's why it's vital they get financial support from their community. Join then for the 14th Annual S.A.F.E. Place Celebrity Server Dinner and Auction.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Firekeeper's Casino Hotel Event Center
- When: Friday, April 26th
- Registration: 5:00pm
- Cocktail Hour: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Dinner and Auction: 6:30pm
- Cost: $50 per person (click here to purchase)
- Raffle Tickets - $5-$50 (click here to purchase)
- Can't make the dinner, but still want to help S.A.F.E. Place? Click here to donate