West Michigan Beer Tours Brewer Newsmaker Series
There are two kinds of people in this world; those who claim to like beer and those who declare their love for it. There are, however, the Kalamazooligans, a new breed of beer enthusiast whose love for brews borders on obsession. If this is you, don't miss the Brewer Newsmaker Series coming to Old Burdick’s, downtown Kalamazoo. This monthly series highlights local brewers' new projects, from packaged beers to anniversary parties to new facilities. The brewery will be the featured beer of the night, trivia will ensue, and you could even take away beer-related prizes. Let West Michigan Beer Tours get you through the winter.
Mark your calendars for:
- November 16th - 6:00-7:30pm - One Well Brewing
- Co-owners T.J. Waldofsky and Chris O’Neill will preview their upcoming anniversary party, share details about the brewery’s distribution and provide updates on the company’s production site.
- December 14th - 6:00-7:30pm - Paw Paw Brewing Co.
- Owner and head brewer Ryan Sylvester will discuss the brewery’s acquisition of a new building to act as its future production site and taproom.
- January 18th - 6:00-7:30pm - Final Gravity Brewing Co.
- The father-son brewing duo of Kevin and Mike Christensen will talk about the Decatur-based brewery opening a new location in downtown Kalamazoo.
Many more tours and events to come, so stay tuned, and drink up!
Bonus Video: Belch Winner