Group Therapy: If Police Were Investigating a Crime at Your House, What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing They’d Find?
Our friends at Reddit.com posted the query to their users: What's the most embarrassing thing the police would find if investigating your house? Here are the eight best responses:
- "I visited the country of Bhutan where the symbol of good luck is a penis. I bought a hand-crafted black demon penis with wings attached. It's in my living room."
- "I'm ashamed they'd see my only furniture is an air mattress and a fold-out camping chair. The police would assume the burglars stole my furniture. Nope.
- "I am a guy with a complete collection of all Britney Spears' CDs."
- "My bowl of very dusty condoms."
- "If they used one of those CSI black lights, I can't even imagine what they'd see."
- "I have something called poop scissors. It's because I have irregular bowel movements and only poop a few times a week, so they're so big they clog the toilet every time and I need to use the scissors to chop them to get them down the pipes."
- "I have a backpack filled with old stuffed animals I hope to give my kids one day... but right now, I'm a single adult male."
- "Probably my homemade sex doll." Probably?
So... The Rocker Morning Show wants to know... if police were investigating a crime at your house, what's the most embarrassing thing they'd find?