Group Therapy: What Little Thing Have You Done That Made You Think, “Wow, I’m So Not Smart”?
Have you ever done something SO stupid you thought, “Wow, Ia m SO not smart?” We’ve all been there. Reddit.com asked their users this question and this is what some of them had to say:
- “Someone told me their birthday was on Friday the 13th this year. I started looking through an online calendar to see if I’d ever have a Friday the 13th birthday. After looking ahead 50 years, I realized my birthday is on the 18th… so no.”
- “I wanted to test the voicemail on my new cell phone, so I called it from my house phone. Then I answered my cell phone and said, ‘Hello?'”
- “I ordered a big meal for my family at the Burger King drive-thru, paid, then drove off without the food. And I didn’t realize it until I got home and everyone asked me, ‘Where’s the food?'”
- “When I was in high school, my friend was driving cross country, and I asked if he was driving all the way up to Canada to get across the Mississippi River. He reminded me there’s such a thing as a bridge.”
- “I once kept a dog turd as a pet for two months because I thought it was a cocoon.”
So, The Rocker Morning Show wants to know… What little thing have you done that made you think, “Wow, I am not so smart”?