Group Therapy: What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing Your Kid Ever Said in Public?
She has your eyes. He has her smile.
And, randomly in public, she has the mouth of a sailor.
What’s the most embarrassing thing your kid ever said in public? Reddit.com asked their users, and here are some of the results:
1. “We grew up in a predominately white neighborhood. The first time my brother saw a black guy in person, he yelled, ‘Mom! That guy looks like MICHAEL JORDAN!’”
2. “When I was little, my family went to a restaurant and the hostess asked if we wanted the smoking or non-smoking section. My mom said ‘non-smoking’ because she didn’t smoke. I said, ‘But you smoke pot, mommy!’ Which was true.”
3. “My family was at Subway and a very large man came in with his belly hanging out of his shirt. My little sister said, ‘I see someone’s belly!’ then ran over to tickle it.”
4. “My three-year-old snuck up behind me and hit my elbow with a plastic baseball bat. I was so surprised and in pain I yelled the F-word. A few days later, my wife took him to Toys ‘R’ Us, he hit her with a foam sword, and yelled the F-word.”
5. “My four-year-old son was fascinated by a little person in line ahead of us at the grocery store, and asked me loudly if we could try to catch one.”
The Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what’s the most embarrassing thing your kid has ever said in public?