Group Therapy: What’s the Most “TMI” Thing a Coworker’s Ever Said to You?
Getting trapped in a personal conversation with a coworker is the worst. You don't want to offend them by telling them you really don't care about what their wedding colors are, or that "Little Timmy" finally rolled over, or how luxurious Paul Stanley's chest hair is (I'm looking at you, Ramone). But that's just chit-chat, right? Harmless. Benign.
But sometimes a coworker feels the need to share. And share they do.
Reddit.com asked their users, "Hey, Users! What's the most "TMI" thing a coworker has ever said to you?" Here are some of the best responses.
1. "I had a coworker who told me he had retractable testicles . . . he could basically pull them up into his body. I didn't believe him. He showed me."
2. "A coworker told me all the details about how she had to WIPE her husband for months, after he blew off his arm with a firework and was learning to wipe himself with the other arm."
3. "A coworker and I look very similar from behind. One day I was working at a different desk, someone came up behind me and said, 'I'm going to eff you later.' I turned around to see my boss. Turns out she was getting-it-on with my coworker."
4. "When I was 16 and working at a grocery store, a 50-year-old cashier told me she was having a herpes outbreak."
5. "A coworker was telling a funny story about his ex-wife, then out of nowhere he ended it with, 'Well, she was responsible for my child's death.' He didn't elaborate and no one asked."
So, the Rocker Morning Show wants to know, what's the most "TMI" thing a coworker has ever said to you?