Great Moments in Facebook History: August 5, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, August 5, 2015:
- I'll call it a smartphone the day I yell "Where's my phone?" and it yells "Down here! In the couch cushions!"
- As the day goes on, coworkers start appearing more flammable
- I just watched Bug's Life and cried the whole time I mowed the lawn.
- Police ordered me to get out of my car. 'You're staggering,' said the officer .'You're not a bad looking f*cker yourself,' I replied
- Cougars should be called eager beavers.
- "Mounting debt" sounds way sexier than it is.