Great Moments in Facebook History: August 7, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, August 7, 2015:
- Fish out of water is a strange phrase because it's almost never used to describe someone dying.
- One assault charge and all of a sudden you're not wife material anymore.
- Don't be sad.. Someone, somewhere.. Is finding out right now they have herpes.
- Instead of buying all my kids' school supplies, I just bought a Staples store. Saved like four grand.
- Me and my girlfriend, sitting in a tree A-R-G-U-I-N-G
- If we elect Donald Trump president, there will be hell toupee.