Great Moments in Facebook History: July 1, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, July 1, 2015:
- Sometimes I wonder if I could get away with murder. Then I remember I can’t even eat pancakes without getting syrup all over myself.
- Porn teaches kids an unhealthy and unrealistic idea of how quickly a plumber will come to your house.
- If you don’t want people asking for rides again, say yes the first time but don’t show up.
- “How are you feeling today?” is a polite reminder that you were a mess the night before.
- I’m “I had to change the channel to 3 to play video games” years old.