Great Moments in Facebook History: June 17, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 17, 2015:
- Where can I get one of those Kim Kardashian jobs where I’m basically just paid to exist?
- If you can't handle me at my worst, then that sucks because that's all there is to me.
- You know your childhood is over when you fall asleep on the couch…and wake up on the couch.
- I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. I’m also deaf in one ear.
- Procrastination has a good side; you always have something to do tomorrow, plus you have nothing to do today!
- There’s probably an employee at State Farm really named “Jake” who sick of everyone’s jokes.
- I’m trying to give up sexual innuendoes…but it’s hard…so hard.