Great Moments in Facebook History: June 3, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, June 3, 2015:
- The amount of public bathroom stall graffiti has drastically declined since the widespread use of smartphones.
- I wonder how the Never-ending story is doing.
- My favorite childhood memory is not paying bills
- I demand a "that's what she said" button be added to Facebook.
- I hate when people ask me to “watch their stuff,” like what if someone comes and actually tries to steal it. Do I have to fight them? I’m not ready.
- Everyday I’m like “today imma get my sh*t together,” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real.”
- Some people wouldn’t understand irony if it beat them over the head with a helmet.