Great Moments in Facebook History: June 5, 2015
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, June 5, 2015:
- When a drunk girl in her 20s screams, "Oh my God, I love this song!", you can be sure that song sucks.
- I mistook the Facebook status box for Google search, and now I don't have to go to family functions any more.
- I just want to find the "she" to my "nanigans."
- You should have to apply for a permit before you’re allowed to use the Reply All button.
- If I save up all my dryer lint, I could spin it back into yarn and knit myself a sweater that’s the average color of my entire wardrobe.
- People wear masks to keep their identity hidden. Ninja turtles wear masks so we know which one we’re looking at.
- Single white sock seeks same.