Great Weekend Ahead in Kalamazoo; Classic Cars, Reptiles, Music, and More
Nothing to do this weekend? Here are some fun events happening in Kalamazoo.
- Two chances to see and register for the Rocker Classic Car.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Marshall Community Credit Union, 1157 E Michigan Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49014
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. - Gilmore Car Museum, 6865 Hickory Road, Hickory Corners, MI 49060
- Downtown Kalamazoo Brewery Walking Tour, 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. $19. West Michigan Beer Tours is proud to be partnering with Discover Kalamazoo and the rest of our sponsors on the 2015 Kalamazoo Craft Beer Walking Tour Series. Every Saturday from May 30 through Aug. 30 and the last Sundays of June, July and August — June 28, July 26 and Aug. 30 — there will be a public walking tour available in downtown Kalamazoo. Learn about the craft beer in Kalamazoo, enjoy sampling some of the best beers in the world, and find out about the fascinating history of Kalamazoo. Registration will be held at noon with departure at 1 p.m.
- BenJammin Educational Music with BenJammin and Analisa: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. FREE. Old Dog Tavern. Jammin with BenJammin and Analisa Gauthier gives kids a chance to move, play and sing along with Educational Music. With songs like "The Safety Belt Song," "Keep in Shape," and "Dream, Love, Live," your kids will learn about health, safety, respect, and science—all while having so much fun they won't even realize they are learning!!
- Reptile Weekend at Binder Park Zoo: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. General Admission. Binder Park Zoo and the Michigan Society of Herpetologists (MSH) are proud to once again feature one of Michigan’s largest Reptile Weekend event held at Binder Park Zoo! Members from the Michigan Society of Herpetologists will share insight on the many misconceptions that plague reptiles and amphibians. This fascinating event, geared towards both kids and adults, will allow reptile enthusiasts to see and touch over 100 different reptiles and amphibians from around the world!