Green Door Distilling – Colors and Cocktails Night
Green Door Distilling Co. invites you and yours out to a very special "spring" edition of Colors and Cocktails on Thursday, April 25th. This is a great opportunity to get out of the house, sip some locally distilled spirits, get creative and socialize. Owner and founder of Colors and Cocktails, Lauren Parker Lasater, will teach techniques for painting on glass so you can create your one-of-a-kind beer, coffee, wine, or cocktail glasses. Coffee mugs, stemless wine glasses, pints or pilsners, beers steins, martini glasses - make a pair or mix and match. And if you weren't thinkin' drinkin', don't fret! You can paint a wine bottle light or vase. Your $40 reservation fee includes seat and all materials. There is an additional $5 cost for blue, red, frosted, or burgundy glass. What's more? Enjoy specialty cocktails at specialty prices and a distillery tour!
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Green Door Distilling
- When: Thursday, April 25th - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
- Green Door asks that all guests arrive by 5:30-5:45pm to check-in, find your seat, order dinner* and cocktails, and RELAX before we start painting at 6:30!
- Cost: $40 (RSVP by April 24th)
- This event is 21+
- Any questions, email email@example.com