New Year’s Plans? We’ve Got You Covered
Still haven't settled on New Year's plans? We've got you covered in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek...
- Kick things off with skating at Millennium Park Ice Rink. A DJ will provide the perfect soundtrack for the evening and a special countdown with be held at 9:00 so the little ones can enjoy the festivities without blowing bedtime.
- Feeling a little hairy? Let your hair down with Hairmania at The Music Factory in Battle Creek. They're rockin' from 8pm all the way through 4am. That's a lot of spandex. $25 cover or SAVE $5 by coming in 80s attire! (Cover includes food and toast.)
- Need to usher in the New Year with all the glitz and glamour of New York? Entertainment District offers seven venues to choose from.
- Kalamazoo's Annual New Year's Fest may be just the ticket! $5 in advance, $10 day-of gets you access to great, family-friendly entertainment. Festivities run from 5:30 to midnight.
- Nothing like The Radisson to bring the enchantment of Hollywood to Kalamazoo for New Year's. Get info on events and room rates here.
Whatever your night consists of, whether you're out on the town or cozy at home, be safe, and have a wonderful New Year!