Kalamazoo County Animal Services and Enforcement is asking for food donations.

Kalamazoo County Animal Services and Enforcement (KCASE) gratefully welcome donations of any size that they can use. KCASE is allotted a budget for the care of animals each year that is not enough to fully cover the expenses for the care of all the animals they take in each budget year. They also say they strongly rely on the community to help them care for over 3500 stray and abandoned animals annually.

While this call for help specifically asks for canned wet dog food, below is a list of items they are most often in need of.

Most commonly needed items are:

  • Hard or Soft Dog and Puppy Food
  • Hard or Soft Cat and Kitten Food
  • Non-Clumping clay cat litter (The cheapest stuff works just fine!)
  • Toys, treats, bones or other items to occupy the animals here
  • Collars, leashes, or other walking/exercise supplies
  • Shampoos, conditioners, brushes, combs, undercoat brushes, nail clippers and electric trimmers
  • Instant Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap
  • Bleach, Disinfectant Wipes, Antibacterial/Disinfectant Cleaners or other common household cleaners
  • Small animal supplies (birds, pocket pets, reptiles...)
107.7 WRKR-FM logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

More From 107.7 WRKR-FM