Great Moments in Facebook History: February 1, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, February 1st, 2017:
- These Jehovah's Witnesses are getting creative. They are now knocking on my door dressed as cops saying they have a warrant.
- I hope they use Comic Sans on your gravestone.
- (Sarah Beattie @nachosarah) if you don’t have an open bar at your wedding I’m showing up wearing no bra with your ex as my date
- Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth" ... I choose dare, your honor
- People pay ridiculous amounts of money for caviar, which are just fish eggs. Women don’t use all of the eggs that their bodies produce. When a woman dies, we should harvest the unused eggs and sell them. I present to you… cadaviar.