Great Moments in Facebook History: January 16, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, January 16th, 2017:
- IKEA employees are just the souls of previous shoppers that couldn't find the exit
- So, I tried reading “Fifty Shades of Grey.” Aside from being very poorly written, the female character, Ana, has a tendency of saying “oh my” rather frequently when sexy-ish things are happening and I always, ALWAYS read this in the voice of George Takei. It’s made it impossible to read.
- (@PonderingLlama) true friends wont pick rainbow road in Mario kart
- So I met this prostitute who said she’d do anything for $20. Guess who got their homework done.
- If I could become invisible, I would go to Paris, find a performing street mime and beat him to death; the round of applause he’d get would be amazing.