Great Moments in Facebook History: July 11, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, July 11th, 2016:
- Our kids will never know the terror of calling a crush and having a parent answer the phone.
- obviously I'm against a baby fight club on a moral basis but in terms of humor... it's pure gold
- Ah, my youth: We sang praises to our processed meat products. Bologna had a first name. We all wished to be wieners. It was a gentler age.
- Excellent Group Ice Breaker: Do you think sailors feel pressured to swear?
- The way a dog that doesn't play fetch looks at a thrown ball—that's how I feel about everything.