Great Moments in Facebook History: November 30, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, November 30th, 2016:
- WIFE: You forgot to turn the TV off last night [flashback to me leaving it on so the dog could finish watching Shrek].... ME: No I didn't
- (Amber) today I learned three thingsss: one alaska is not an island, two Brooklyn is in neww yorrrk with all them northern folks, and three it’s the great wall of china not the great bridge of china. Man im one smart coooookie(:
- (R. Jollie) "Don't go telling people my business"- Man talking loudly about his business on the train
- My grandma would always x out people in her yearbook and write “deceased” when one of her high school classmates died. We often found it morbid. Grandma wanted to be the last one living. She wanted to win. That’s not a yearbook. That’s a hit list.
- Sullivan: so today at the gym, there was this dude who was the most monstrous human being I’ve ever seen in my life. Seriously, everybody in the building was in awe of this dude, he was at least 280 lbs of pure muscle. After about 10 minutes of him lifting and everybody keeping a safe distance, this kid next to me goes up to him and just says “dude. You are the biggest f*cking guy I’ve ever seen in my life. Props to you.” The hulk then turns to this kid and, in one of the most passive voices I’ve heard, says “I appreciate that, friend, but in my life, I have found that the only muscle that reveals anything about a man’s character is his heart.” He then proceeded to bench press 315 lbs multiple times with ease. Definitely one of the coolest things I’ve heard in a while. Moral of the story: I’ve been going to the gym – ladies, get at me.