Great Moments in Facebook History: October 24th, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Monday, October 24th, 2016:
- I hate spelling errors. . You mix up two letters and your whole post is urined.
- Thank you for calling the hug hotline. Please hold.
- That moment when you accidently pour too much alcohol into your drink and you have to tough it out because Mama didn't raise a quitter....
- Superheroes come from broken homes & inattentive parents. Parents, stop hugging your kids. We need a Batman.
- Apparently something has seriously gone wrong with my financial goals ... Evidently I am now on some kind of get rich slow scheme.