Great Moments in Facebook History: October 7, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, October 7th, 2016:
- I found my wife through online dating. So, she's definitely got some explaining to do!
- Girls say they want a guy who is funny and spontaneous, but when I tap on the window at night dressed as a clown they’re all screaming.
- “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better…”
“And that’s why you have a younger brother.”
- My newborn daughter. Named her Valentine Dragon. She’s 12 hrs old & already an MLP fan like her brony Dad.
- I’m so deep in the friend zone that she sends me nudes for approval before they go out to other guys