Great Moments in Facebook History: September 14, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, September 14th, 2016:
- Whenever you're feeling down and in the dumps, just remember...the rest of us have been feeling that way about you too!
- I wasn't planning on giving Christmas gifts this year until I heard about those exploding Samsung G7 Note phones.
- My family crest is a single rotisserie chicken.
- If I say "1-2-3-and to the 4" and you don't respond "Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at tha door"....I guess we never really knew each other.
- Surgeon General's Warning To Parents: When your kids are old enough to buy their own birthday presents for you, the gifts get really, really crappy.