Great Moments in Facebook History: April 15, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, April 15th, 2016:
- (Johnny Moran) Sometimes a guy on drugs asks you to hit him on the train.
- (Sage Boggs) I’m glad I learned about parallelograms instead of how to do my taxes. It’s really come in handy this parallelogram season.
- Finally, my winter fat is gone, now all I have are spring rolls
- A stripper quit her job. She was tired of the same old thong and dance.
- Don't walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.