Great Moments in Facebook History: February 22, 2017
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017:
- Apparently you can’t use “beefstew” as a password. It’s not stroganoff.
- Hello is this HP? I’d like to make a return. I ordered a Laser Jet and you sent me a printer.
- If psychics and palm readers knew anything they'd have hand washing stations.
- Sorry Boss, I can't work I've got too much on my plate right now. You'll have to ask someone else. *Googles 'do koalas go to heaven'*
- When will they start calling marijuana dispenseries grass stations?