Great Moments in Facebook History: November 4, 2016
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I scour the interwebs to find the best (and worst) thoughts floating around social media. Without further ado…
Here are the BEST Great Moments in Facebook History for today, Friday, November 4th, 2016:
- (Eli Grober @bymyselfatlunch) This election is really stressing me out. I’m gonna take a break from it and watch some fun baseball oh dear god
- clerk: Do you like dinosaurs? me: Yeah! clerk: me *realizes she was talking to my son who's wearing a dinosaur shirt and hat*
- It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone...Be that person.
- Anyone else wanna go out for next Halloween as "Narcissistic Introverts with Alcohol and Drug Dependencies coupled with Porn Addictions" ........... or is it just going to be Me again ?
- Trojan rejected my safe sex slogan today. "Don't kid yourself".